Automated list posting

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 6 16:03:21 CET 2011

> Couldn't Bill host a mailing list, and that way make sure that the recipients are all enthusiastic.... plus, that way any listeners from the bar could post specifically about something that's really cool (I'm sure there's plenty).

But I like Bill and he occasionally joins us in conversation.  Can you not just auto-route Galactic Travels mail into a trash?  I mean, we could decide this as a group, or you could work it out with Bill.  But I just want to acknowledge that the Galactic Travels messages are a bit of a 'ping' on the -bar occasionally, by which we can measure at least a little forward movement ..

I fully understand the 'autobots ruin the conversation' factor, however.

;
--
Jay Vaughan