6 to 8 channel audio player w/ amps for art installations?

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 1 11:46:51 CET 2011

On 1.11.2011, at 11:02 , K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> On 01.11.2011, at 04:02, Michael Zacherl. wrote:
>
>> Behringer have an 8-channel ADAT converter, pretty cheap and quite ok.
>> (we used it in conjunction with RME gear)
>

> Behringer with RME. that makes me cry.

hehe - I know exactly what you mean ... but for this particular project back then it was quite ok and the cheapest solution
(i.e. taking existing gear - RME - and extend it for this one installation)

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist