Västerås Music-bar Meeting

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 30 01:07:22 CEST 2011

Op 29-5-2011 17:32, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> I might be able to arrange pickup by car if a transfer turns out too troublesome.
> Regarding Monday, I'm planning to be free that day as well but I'll probably have to work Tuesday.

Whilst I appreciate the offer, I couldn't expect you to make such a
detour. I may be happy to pick up anybody from the airport here in
Malta, but it's a mere 15 minutes by car, so the situation isn't quite
comparable.

Presuming that I wouldn't be the only person to arrive from Malta at
that time, it would be reasonable to assume that there is... something,
whatever that might be. I could e-mail the airport, I suppose, to ask
whether you're supposed to wait outside and chase away the wolves or
something.

And if everything else would fail, I'd gladly accept a ride in your car. :)

> Regarding accommodation at my house:
> Kid room1: Bed + extra bed
> Kid room2: Bed + extra bed
> Music room: couch
> Living room: couch (for someone around 1.65 :) + extra bed
> Summer room: Room for 2 beds but there's no way to block light so it might be quite bright early in the morning

1.85m, so the living room would not be an option. And anyway, how many
hours of sunlight could there be during mid summer in northern Europe? :)

Anyway, if possible, I'd gladly accept to sleep at your place, in order
to keep costs down a bit. It really depends a bit on how many people are
coming and all that. So far, it looks like it's Gert and I, and Joost
should say 'aye' as well. Um, all Dutchmen. Oh dear. :)

My wife told me that I should bring back a lot of presents, and I
suggested a 20-something year old masseur called Sven. She seemed to
appreciate the idea.

Anyway, still checking everything out.

- Peter