In the Shadow of Cesium

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 25 08:03:31 CEST 2011

Hi Barbarians,

This is the first output of a collaborative effort between me and a close friend in Tokyo; unit name in the works.

We started work on this track just before the earthquake hit Japan, the quake actually took a toll on or work as well, but we managed to finish it.  My buddy and I both use Ableton Live and use dropbox to exchange complete Live session files.  This is what it sounds like before some final mastering and mix-down work.

http://soundcloud.com/deeplfo/in-the-shadow-of-cesium

We're quite happy with this and are gearing up for more.  We'd also like to send this out to potential labels out there, so if anyone has a lead as to this sound and similar sounding labels, drop me a line.

Cheers,
Mohsen