Bifferboard

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 19 21:41:01 CEST 2011

>> That's not a bad idea actually! Might do that sometime. Right
>> now I got Debian running - went pretty smooth in the end.
>> Installing lighttpd, sqlite and php on it whilst enjoying
>> mohsen's spinning. Awesome :)
>
> Python?

That'd be possible as well of course, but when doing quick web stuff I'm much faster in PHP. Since the box will mainly be processing lots of short events, I'm might actually use nodejs instead of php. Curious to see if v8 will properly run. But first task is updating the thing to use Debian squeeze :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL