Guess the year

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri May 13 16:43:38 CEST 2011

I can see where that guess came from, the sound design does have a really
late 60s feel to it in places. I guess it's so far off the map that points
of reference are hard to find. I'd have said 1989 at the very earliest, but
that would be going by the style rather than the production, the TB303 and
eastern influences place it in slap bang in the second wave of acid house,
around the time of "Jack the Tab".

- Andy_R