Modular power...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 7 23:10:13 CEST 2011

Yeah, It ran perfectly till today.  What really sucks is that about
half the moldules in my rig dont have their current draw in their
documentation (or documentation at all in some cases...).

I can get things working, but only if I pull out more than I just put
in.  I think I may have blown something.

I am going to look for a way to move the PSU external to the case, and
get something with some more beef to it than the stock (if thats
possible...this is not exactly my expertise).  Here is to hoping..

Tony