I've finished my first album!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 24 18:16:46 CET 2011

On 24/03/11 16:02, Dave S wrote:
> On 24/03/11 15:56, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
>> Yes Pleeeez!!!
>
> OK, you've all been sent the email!
>
> I'm off for a few hours now, but will attend to any other requests this
> evening!
>
> Happy listening!

A quick reaction: Listening on headphones, the first track is so trippy, in a
really subtle way, I decided to switch to speakers! Guess you'll be pleased with
that!

In the second track, this reminds me of another England - very different from
where I am now - reminds me of places like Glastonbury, also some times I have
spent in Wales (so I guess this is not England, but maybe people who have lived
for a while in these places), and particularly a kind of attitude, of creating,
no matter how naively, some other alternate reality from the radio 4 received
pronunciated consciousness that requires a deliberate effort to step away from.

These pieces seem like a reminder, echoes of those ways of being, that a number
explore for a while, and many drop out of because the attrition for anyone who
steps outside standard life is high.

It reminds me of this, in the music, reminds me of how there are some ways of
interpreting the alternative, voicing it in ways that are more pursuasive than
logic.

Tony (HB)