Alone but Together ...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 21 13:10:58 CET 2011

On 21/03/11 01:01, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Again two very cool tracks... really at the level that with some professional
> polish they would be selling like hot cakes...
>
> 'bar: How would you 'scale up'? How do we make Romain into a mega-star? :)

Get him on the road. Forget selling music. Why try to build a career on
something that's guaranteed to make decreasing returns in the future? OTOH,
Romain is a natural (totally pissed off) megastar.

Get on the f***ing road!

That said, producing great recorded music is very much a part of the whole
thing. Just don't milk the wild cow.

Tony (HB)