Alone but Together ...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 21 00:00:02 CET 2011

Thank you  for the compliment Gert :D
 I think this last  song is too much A-B A-B structure and it could be
boring ..
For sure  it s missing a hammond solo  ;)
and this hammond should bring some air to the structure ...
For the band idea, i don t know if it s really what I want to do ...
But I have a Musical Secret Project for the Nederland queen's day of this
year ;)
I m thinking more to complete an album of good songs from me and sell
mp3/wav on the net ... (cdbaby)
But still I want to give songs away for free cause not everybody invest in
music but still like to listen to it ...

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>wrote:

> Op 20-3-2011 12:28, Gert van Santen schreef:
> > Op 20-3-2011 12:15, Romain / rXg schreef:
> >> Thank you :)
> >> Well it was just feelings after all  :)
> >>
> >> But I could do also this type of music :)
> >> http://www.fractales12.com/title/in%20your%20room3b.mp3
> >>
> >> It's more positive I guess :)
> >
> > Awesome - very seventies, almost "Doorsy". Great drums. Add Ray
> > Manzarek organ.
> >
> > I think this is one of the best tracks you've done in a long
> > time, Romain, very nice and laid-back, very natural sounding.
> > This is a musical style that fits your voice and the song very well.
> >
> > I suggest you do a complete album, get a band together and start
> > touring :-)
>
> Just had to listen again. Really cool stuff...
>
> Gert
>
> --

Romain