Apple haters

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 19 12:27:25 CET 2011

What i meant with my bad symbolism was :
We got everything to be alright on this planet ... but now days
organisations(structure / society economy / leaders )seem not appropriate
for an demography  becoming bigger and bigger day after day, month after
month , year after year etc all over the world  ...
I don't  think this could continue for ever ,even if it worked for a short
time before it doesn t mean it will work tomorrow ...
Anyhow it will never work humanly I guess ... cause we are animals and not
angels ...
even angels are not perfect anyway  ...
so bullshit brings bullshit : nothing new under the sun ...

--
Romain