Apple haters

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 19 07:54:24 CET 2011

Le 19 mars 2011 à 01:50, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Op 19-3-2011 1:39, diode schreef:
>
>> They even destroyed the Pearl sculpture in Manama� :(
> That, I thought, was truly bizarre.

Well, it's not that bizarre IMHO. They destroyed a symbol.
- To show their power
- To mean this place doesn't mean anything
- To tell "see, I can even tear down the major Bahrain landmark, I don't give a fuck it's all mine miiiiiiine, I'm the boss and you are under my control you miserable worms."

I'm very very pessimistic on what can happen there in the next weeks. I'm sure the population will only get angrier after all the absurd things the emir did since 2001.

Denis
NO DADVSI - NO HADOPI - NO LOPPSI - NO ACTA