Apple haters

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 17 21:01:36 CET 2011

I may add that the only company that did a visble effort too was Uniclo, in a different way

- 1 400 000 000 ¥ to japanese red cross (1 000 000 000 ¥ coming from CEO own pocket)
- a lot of clothes and blankets (in the 10 000s figure) for displaced of the destroyed area and evacuated from Fukushima (saw the article some days ago)

I've still to find in the Apple case another global company who did the same or more. It may be they didn't go outspoken about it, but they should have in this case. At least you can adknowledge Apple did the right thing,  it won't make you fanboys by recognizing it.

One point to know is there was no more GSM in Tokyo then, so wifi helped a lot (Net was working still)

Now there's Fukushima still… (I have a dreaded feeling of déjà-vu… :(

Denis =G)
----
LOPPSI IS BAD