Catanya Questions

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 16 03:11:38 CET 2011

Hi James,
I did credit card check out and was sent to Share-It site, paid, and got link for download.

Sorry, can't comment on your config, I'm Win7 32 bits.

I'd keep bugging them.  They also have a YouTube page you may want to see if any contact info is there.

Mohsen

________________________________
From: James Coplin <james at ticalun.net>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:44 PM
Subject: Catanya Questions

Couple questions for those of you who purchased Catanya.  First, what was
the checkout like?  I purchased it, was forwarded to Paypal, completed the
transaction, and then nothing.  I wasn't redirected to the site with a
download link, I didn't receive an email from 7aliens with a serial number
and download link, etc.  Is this normal?  7aliens has not yet replied to
my emails so I suspect I'm in someone's junk mail.

Secondly, I can't get the demo to work in 64bit Cubase on 64bit Windows 7.
Anyone else running this config with success?  The plugin appears but all
I get is a small window with the bypass, read automation, and write
automation buttons.  I have other 32bit VSTs that run just fine.

This all has me extremely frustrated as I really wanted to play with this
plugin this week as I am on a rare vacation.

James R. Coplin