Zira Demo

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 15 15:14:07 CET 2011

Paul:

It is actually a trend in eurorack that whole synths are being placed
in modular format.  The Doepfer Dark Star is available, Cwejman has
one, and I know there are a few others.  Euro is becoming a pretty
good market here in the states.  Due to certain high profile musicians
using them, modular is getting a lot of attention.  If you can get a
reasonable mount of functionality in a package under $400, there are a
good contingent of people who will just buy it so they can do a
youtube video before selling it for the next big thing..

For the record, if this were available as a euro panel, I'd probably
snag one up.  I dont really foresee myself buying anything that isn't
a part of the modular for  along time.

Tony