New Video - 29 DJs in 7 Rooms

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 5 12:55:11 CET 2011

Hi Romain

> How long did it take to make it ?

I started this when we did the track so probably 10 months ago :(  Got bored
of it once I realised how much time it was going to take so sat on the last
5% for many months.  In terms of effort, probably 40ish hours (rough guess)
but I am getting a lot quicker!!  The Alvin and the Chipmunks stuff for
example, took me many hours but it would now take me minutes.

> would like to know which program did you use to edit it aftereffect, final
cut or  ?

Sony Vegas Pro 9.  I started on the standard £50 Vegas but then upgraded to
the £400(ish) Pro version.

I knew nothing about Video editors when I got Vegas - I only chose it
because I us SoundForge.  Sound on Sound has since reviewed Vegas and it
does not particularly sound like the best choice.  I think they said it is
good for musicians because it is very DAW-esque but the effects are dated
and limited.  Still, Im happy with it.

Ta for the comments.  Let me know if you have specific questions..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"