eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 2 21:16:18 CET 2011

Hi Tony

Well, before any repairs took place he has agreed to refund £25 which will make me out of pocket about £10, plus I spent MANY hours diagnosing this issue with the support guy.

He has not paid yet but I did open an ebay dispute immediately.  Time will tell if he does do refund.  I wont leave feedback until all the issues are resolved or concluded..

Hey ho..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"