eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 2 21:01:40 CET 2011

So, I got my lovely Quasimidi 309 but, the left output was dead!  First, the
seller claimed that he had tested all outputs before shipping so basically,
tough shit..

I got onto the Yahoo group and got fantastic help from Matthias Spelbrink.
I think he was once Mr Quasimidi, but not sure.  After many hours of both
our time, he points out that a key component is missing from the main PCB.

Without giving the seller any info, I tell him the manufacture has confirmed
it is bust.  Seller then asks me to prove that he said it was fully
functional; not a difficult task as his advert stated: fully operational and
functions as intended, plus his previous email said fully tested before
dispatch (clearly not a particularly clever guy...)

Can I / should I call him a liar in his feedback?  Clearly I will stick to
facts, but one of the facts is that he lied..

Btw, the 309 is all fixed now.  I'll write more about it after more
playing..

Hugs,

Paul
London
 <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"