The cost of being on-line

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 27 01:06:43 CEST 2011

Op 27-6-2011 0:48, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> That's like getting free money. I'd say do it. Maybe check your roof angle if it's effective? Here in NL they bailed on these subsidies since too many people went for them...

Roof angle is 0 degrees. :) You will not find a slanted roof anywhere in
Malta, except in Popeye Village. In that regard, it's very much like
North Africa or the Middle East.

Free money, perhaps, but there's no such thing as free credit. I'll run
some calculations on it, see when we'd break even.

- Peter