The cost of being on-line

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 24 15:26:05 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 15:06 +0200, Romain / rXg wrote:
> Open question cause i m just curious about what think the barians :
> What is worse for you Nuclear or Charcoal Energy ?

Coal.  I think Nuclear is very dangerous as it is designed now, but the
new pebble reactor designs seem to me to be a very viable solution.

Ultimately though, I'm pretty sure we could do 100% solar if we really,
really tried hard, doing all the things we'd need to do to get there.
Though, I think once we step off the grid and use the most bountiful
resource we humans have access to, we may just find that its not enough,
even then, for our needs ..

--

;