Traktor Kontrol S4

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jun 23 02:19:07 CEST 2011

Yup, I've got one.  It's my studio DJ controller, too big to haul around.  Then I've got a Vestax, a iCon iDJ, and a Numark DJ2Go, if I need to select something more mobile.  When I've got one these mobile controllers I also always will have the NI X1 controller unit as well.  Good combo.

You can see my S4 in action this Friday, in one of my Friday afternoon mix session.

Mohsen

________________________________
From: Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:41 AM
Subject: Traktor Kontrol S4

Have any of you taken a peek at this guy? It's a hardware interface for Traktor. I have not really ever looked at these new interface DJ tools, I am very old school, 1200's and a Vestax battle mixer (thought closeted right now.)

It seems like this system would make a really interesting live performance kit though, ie: not just for DJ's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0ZDzs14uU

Plus there is this :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLeaAysuvg