Weird oil leaking from electronics device?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 22 21:42:46 CEST 2011

Just as a follow up, the unit was powered up but it doesnt work.  It
doesnt output CV and if you turn on any gate step, the sequencer stops
moving and gets locked on that step.

I have a friend in Chicago who is going to look at it when I get it
back.  We think a cap in the power supply might have popped, so that
the unit isnt getting the proper voltage.

*sigh*.

Tony