Traktor Kontrol S4

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jun 22 20:24:00 CEST 2011

Op 22-6-2011 19:41, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> Have any of you taken a peek at this guy? It's a hardware interface for
> Traktor. I have not really ever looked at these new interface DJ tools,
> I am very old school, 1200's and a Vestax battle mixer (thought closeted
> right now.)
>
> It seems like this system would make a really interesting live
> performance kit though, ie: not just for DJ's
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0ZDzs14uU
>
> Plus there is this :)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLeaAysuvg

Sometimes, I get these crazy periods and I look at this sort of thing.
At one point, DJ interfaces had my fancy.

These things really do come 13 a dozen, and you can choose from cheap
and cheerful to bloody expensive. There's an open source DJ application,
similar to Traktor, that is supported by quite a few of these
controllers (or more accurately, the application supports the controllers).

What looks nice about this one is that it has a bunch of connectors at
the back, in other words what looks like its own audio interface.

- Peter