Theft

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 21 16:30:47 CEST 2011

Re: the eggs in one basket: very very true. But how do you get the gear to the gig?

And until now, it was always the local crew who would advise us beforehand to only put the valuables in certain places, they completely ignored the threat there..

O the other hand-- they have only been there for a few weeks now, so they don't really have much experience..

Kai

Sent from my mobile device