Name that tune (92-93ish UK or Euro dance)

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 21 12:35:03 CEST 2011

Aha!  I didn't spot that email because it ended up in my inbox, rather
than Music-bar folder, as Peter sent it to me directly as well as to the
bar.  Need to adjust my filters...

Or perhaps it's the thing Gmail does where it doesn't send you two
copies of the same email... not sure yet, will check it!

Thanks Peter, and sorry I didn't notice it before!

Cheers,

~Dave