New releases

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 18 13:36:47 CEST 2011

Op 18-6-2011 10:56, Jay Vaughan schreef:
> Well, in case anyone wants to hear more results from our jam session collection, here is a small cache of tracks for you:
>
> http://primitur.at/
>
> Comments, positive or negative, please ..

Jay, I am very much impressed. Your music has developped so much
in all those years. Also, it is with great pleasure I can say,
that until now (I'm halfway) I haven't even heard one gut
wrenching Jay-sound ;-)

In fact, I honestly think this music is beautiful. It has some
"Mouse on Mars" like qualities - which is good. I love the
spaceyness and the peace it exudes. My favourite until now is
"Kiss the Universe".

Very well done, guys!!!

And a lovely weekend to all.

Gert