which tablet

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 13 09:11:47 CEST 2011

> For me the bottom line is that all current tablets out there are cheap iPad ripoffs with mediocre software with lousy integration...

Well, iPad certainly sets the standard, but Android tablets running Honeycomb are actually pretty nice too.  You just have to give it a chance to catch up.

Most important thing is to buy an Android tablet from a vendor who will continue with the updates.  Nothing worse than being stuck on Android 2.2 just because the vendor has moved on with its hardware ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan