iMac or MBP...

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 10 20:10:37 CEST 2011

Thanks guys for the advices.

Yeah, I know about the drive issue in the new iMacs. So if it's that one I'd probably get the 2TB drive and retrofit it with a OZC SSD. One of my best friends is the store manager for the local Apple reseller, so they would put it in for me.

Same with RAM...minimum config and retrofit with more as you can get 2x4GB for under 100 euro.

I'm actually developing in a virtual machine with Windows and Visual Studio, so 16 GB would be very welcome compared to the 8GB my work machine has now. The RAM disc thing sounds interesting...

/micke