I've been playing my...

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 6 13:24:24 CEST 2011

Op 6-6-2011 9:50, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>>> Isn't that the one that Tony wanted to get rid of? Or am I mixing up now?
>> That's the P3 IIRC. They look awesome together. I have both, but I see
>> not much use in having both after playing with the cirklon. Still it
>> was  my first DIY project. Lots of good memories. I think I just keep
>> it... Maybe I should put it up for rent or something.
> Sell it, buy another Cirklon! :)

2 Cirklon's? No that's bragging ;-) I don't think my mind would be able
to manage that either.
>> The cirklon has a sub D 25pin connection for 16CV's and 8 gates. My plan
>> is to make a small box with a bunch of jacks connected to this 25pin
>> connector. I'm planning some multi's incorporated in this box. This way
>> I can save 4 MOTM units in my modular. Space to fill with some other
>> nice goodies (extra MOTM VCO in progress actually)
> I'd love to see pics of all this work in progress .. it was really cool to visit your place that one time and witness the results of your efforts.  You really have an ideal setup!

Well, not MY place ;-)
After summer i'll send you an update of my modular. Nothing much will
have changed but as I said I need to fill 4U...

So, anyone interested in a P3? I might sell it at a reasonable price as
it is DIY with a home-brew un-labelled front panel. I'll make some pics..

Cheers,
ToAd