We're on

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 29 14:36:17 CEST 2011

On 29 Jul 2011, at 13:04, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> iPad and then Michael showed some PureData/maxMSP/SuperCollider projects incorporating Tony's Dfm filter.
>
> Sounds interesting - more details please!

I thought this got posted a while ago but maybe not:
http://jeremah.co.uk/dfm1ugen.html

The Max and PureData versions have been held up by some problems on my end implementing a version which supports audio rate modulation of the frequency control but I can pass on the standard versions to anyone who's interested.

Jonny