Broken Kindle

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 26 21:50:29 CEST 2011

On Jul 26, 2011, at 11:39 AM, The Dong wrote:

> It's the screen that was cracked when it was donated to me.
> I'm not surprised, there's nothing protecting it!
> Just as an experiment, I managed to further crack the screen just by
> putting (not extreme) pressure on the edges with my thumb and forefinger!
>
> Needless to say, I DO NOT recommend the Kindle.

I think the Kindles are quite cool, especially for around $100 now, the screen tech is pretty amazing for reading I think. Tech like this will wind up being $25, and semi disposable, hopefully by then there will be advances in biodegradable materials. Actually I have a feeling that we will advance to organic based tech sooner than we think, member existenz?

http://blackroom641a.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/existenz_scene_08.jpg You future kindle will make good compost for your garden.

Though Ray Kurzweil says tech will just wind up in our cells, humans will simply need OS upgrades. Ultimate social networking and use GoogleYou to search your memories... Fart apps will take on a whole new, literal, meaning.