Norwegian Terror

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jul 25 18:27:11 CEST 2011

On 25/07/2011 16:43, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Oh, but culture does exist. It's just a thin layer of shiny
> varnish. Underneath monsters are lurking...

A 'monster', legally speaking, is a human being ;)

These events are always tragic, but I am horrified even more how quickly
politicians tend to jump on it to throw in some more anti-freedom laws.

If you hunt around for real information (not mass media coverage) you
may find out this guy was what I would term politically insane. The
polar mirror of the alleged muslim terrorist. I smell a rat.
Just like US, UK + other leaders of present and past, he was willing to
go to extreme lengths for his 'beliefs', just as we are led to believe
that 'Al Qaida' or whatever are willing to go to extremes.

I mean. How is the killing of innocent people ever going to win hearts
and minds or show how right your way of thinking is.

Tracing back this guys contacts leads you to.... England and certain
whacko groups with links to anti-muslim and even New Knights Templar
wishy washy doodahs....

It's all too ridiculous for me.
The news of late has been very desensitising.

Good job I don't give a shit ;)
(yes. that's a joke. of course I do)