MIDI over ethernet?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 22 00:23:25 CEST 2011

Op 21-7-2011 15:58, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> (BTW, I've got prototype MIDI-over-ANT hardware sitting right in front of me, working on the first bridge software .. but I don't think its of much use to you right now ..)

That just gave me an idea: make a little USB device with a USB A plug on
one side and a USB A socket on the other, that is a hub and has an ANT
device on-board. So Tony could stick it in his laptop, stick the USB
controller into it, and have wireless access to all his MIDI gear
(including his buddy's laptop).

- Peter