music-bar Digest, Vol 39, Issue 17

DJ Android EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 12 21:35:15 CEST 2011

a Thunderbolt i/o would be awesome !

totally forgot about that tech, my MBPro is the generation before TB was introduced

it will probably be time to a quad core w/ TB next summer anyway, just in time for Messe!

anyone tried running Logic on Lion Beta yet? heard it can only be run in 64 bit mode...

might give it a whirl when it comes out later this/next week

-Andrew