Audio interface

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 12 20:10:09 CEST 2011

Le 12 juil. 2011 à 19:43, DJ Android a écrit :

> if you're running OS X have you considered an Apogee ?
> http://www.apogeedigital.com/

Given the issue the Symphony has with 10.6.8, I wonder how deep is the involvement of both manufacturer to make things happen…

To get back on the 828 family, it's certainly the most troublesome audio interface MOTU ever produced. I'm a bit fed up of seeing people with bricked ones coming at me for help…

Others MOTU interfaces, no problemo, save on some PC chipset.

Denis H] my 2 cents
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!