I made some salsa dip last night...

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 8 16:49:28 CEST 2011

+1 on the oil rubbed hands but that makes the peppers slippery and then
you run into knife issues.  It is worth bothering with one way or another.
I had a friend end up in the ER with severe burns on her hands from
cutting super hot chilies without an oil barrier or gloves.

James R. Coplin
Doctoral Candidate
University of Minnesota
Department of History