FS beloved Nord modular rack G1

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 6 02:54:04 CEST 2011

Hello all [removing crisis rants)]

My Clavia Nord Modular Rack G1 expanded, must go. Near mint, only moved from the rack of the original owner to mine, but there's a sticker on it from the original owner I've never got to the idea of removing… (should go away with a bit of help and dedication).

No Manual or else, I'm in the middle of moving (without changing of place, just paint/electricity etc.) for months and it's hidden somewhere… anyway, everything you need is at Clavia website or elsewhere the net).
The synth is in France, I can send worldwide and the package will be top notch (I've done professional packing in the synth import business).

Pics on request. prize goes to the best offer.

I have a good saler feedback on AH somewhere in the archives (but maybe with the old address lepetitmartienorlpm at macmusic.org or lepetitmartien at 440network.com).

Note that I'll go soon (end of week) in Switzerland so the transaction may be waiting till september when I'll come back if I can't arrange things on my side in time (someone can send it from here while I'm away, but I have to extract the NMR and make the package ready).

Denis H]
Signature is dead, get over it.