Oberkorn follow up

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jul 1 16:39:57 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> What does the buyer think about it?

The buyer felt like an idiot.  He offered to buy it back, and said he
wont accept the payment for his shipping charges that I had offered to
cover.  he can't believe he missed something so obvious (though he is
definitely not a tech).  I have a feeling the connection may have been
loose and not completely disconnected when he looked inside.

> Bit of a drag, but maybe you can service it yourself, verify its operation, and then send it back to him?
>
> Nice sequencer, btw.  I'm sure you can re-try, if (a)bort buyer, to sell it.

I already did!.  I plugged it back in, cleaned it up, and its sitting
back in my rack working.  I had thought I had replaced it with the
Rene sequencer I got, but the two can actually work together very
well.  I am going to keep it for now.  I think this was the universes
way of telling me to give it another chance.

Tony