Shpongle

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 30 17:11:03 CET 2011

I was a huge Shpongle freak thanks to the music-bar (Aleister) and when in the Netherlands I noticed other Dutch nugs have much Shpongle love, imho), but I guess it was .. like .. 2001 or so that I heard it on the -bar?  Haven't listened to them in ages, though, mostly because I'm so narcissistic and can only listen to my own music these days, for pleasure.  ;)

j.