Step Sequencers - why do they have to be so conformist?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 29 18:18:35 CET 2011

Depends on what you need brought to the table.  Also, in the case of the
dark time,  its only one part of a larger system.  The magic will come in
what you can do by using its various clock inputs and outputs with other
modular components.  Its modular, so you can't really judge it on its own.
It needs the context of a larger system.