Step Sequencers - why do they have to be so conformist?

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 29 15:51:17 CET 2011

Paul,

> Hardware people: would these extra simple features be expensive to produce,
> hence the reason why current step sequencers follow a tried and tested
> design?  I know from a software point of view, these extras would not be
> that difficult to implement..

what is it you like?

GorF has a variable step length for each step, and I've been
contemplating adding a "double trigger" mode so when you get to that
step you get two triggers for that note rather than one.

Paul