New mlrv

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 28 10:41:46 CET 2011

On 28 Jan 2011, at 04:11, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:

> Better info page http://parallelogram.cc/mlrv/
>
> I have been using the current mlrv for a bit now and it really gets me excited about making music again.

It does look very cool and I'm looking forward to trying it out.  Having said that, I never had much luck getting the original mlr to work but that might have been down to using it with the Launchpad rather than an actual Monome.  Anyway, can't argue with the price so we'll see I guess.  You should post one of your mlr jams Andy.

Jonny