meeblip

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 23:11:21 CET 2011

Kai,

> yes, I only played with it for a little while and already I ran into situations where I had to switch back and forth like that. I guess the "mode" switch should be much bigger and on one of the sides, so that you can more easily toggle it back and forth.

It's good enough for setting up and running and just tweaking the odd parameter.
To be honest, I'm really impressed with sound of the filter, though
the resonance sounds "wrong" to me somehow, can't put my finger on
why.

> I am thinking of getting a programmer, probably actually programming it would be too far out for me, but I can maybe look into things and lear, change a number here and there and wait what happens. Which programmer did you get?

I have one for my development work, it's the AVR-ISP MkII, which is
USB and needs AVRStudio to be installed, but it does the job :-)

Paul