meeblip

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 18:53:37 CET 2011

Kai,

YAY!
I got one too!
It's great, my only criticism is that I don't like the "switching" of
the knobs as I find one or two of the things I like tweaking involve a
twist of a knob, flick a switch, twist the same knob... it's a touch
frustrating.

I'm going to look at updating the firmware (as I have a programmer),
but given the size and low parts count, it sounds really good.

Paul