Going modular

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 16:00:35 CET 2011

Aha, That I can read ;-) Thanks for the pic!
I see this is indeed a complete set. You're going to have fun with it.
Looking forward to samples.
SO what does the 'maths' module do?

ABout the addiction side, I got over it ;-) My system is as complete as
it can get for my purposes. I'm just waiting for the cirklon with the cv
expantion, so I can have 3 'voices' (each having 3 VCO's).
I don't use soft synths, have an EMX and virus B and a bunch of effects,
so my ideal setup has been completed. Now I only need to be home long
enough to use it ;-)
And even this is an ancient problem. I record a lot of tracks when I'm
home, and when I'm travelling I just take the recordings with me. I than
play with this (Linux - Ardour) and make songs.
Yes, I've got a setup that works for me now. (if I only could find a way
to record my guitar in my chinese appartment, I'll be in heaven!)

I might build a suitcase modular later this year, ship it to China and
keep it here. I might even consider building it here as parts are for
free ;-) But this would imply needing a mixer and a better soundcard...
achgr (typicle chinese expression) it's the addiction kicking in
again...

Cheers,

--
ToAd