Going modular

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 25 15:01:48 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Tom Adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> wrote:

> Forget that. it's an addiction, you'll want more!

Oh, I am sure I will. In fact, there are already a few modules I cut and
some areas of functionality I purposely left off (sequencing, mainly).  The
case I bought is 9u and I only filled 6u so far..

That said, I do think its important to keep it under control.  James helped
me along with the config, and I agree that its better to think of it in
terms of functional blocks and sections.  this way you end up with an
instrument rather than a pile of modules. Balancing the feature blocks was
probably what took me the most time in configuring this.

Well, now to wait, and actually go get some work done.

Tony