Spark anyone? Yet another "new" drum machine

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 24 20:19:40 CET 2011

> I think if they had managed to get it out before Maschine, I may have been
> more interested.  As it is, I really dont want another hardware controller
> taking up desk space.

Yeah.  It will sell but it is 2 years too late to make any big impact (is
Maschine 2 years old?).

Btw, I have not even touched my Maschine after the usual 2 week honeymoon.
I don't know why I bought it as it meets pretty much every personal criteria
for what I consider to be boring/uninspiring..

Hey ho - you live and learn..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"