NAMM

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 22 03:28:04 CET 2011

On Jan 21, 2011, at 6:46 PM, DJ Android <android.dj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I pre-ordered one around X-Mas, it should be arriving in the next 2 weeks
> I've been following the Elektron forum closely, gauging impressions
> while I'm worried its a bit of a Beta product at the moment, it does have some potential

Things seem a bit hot in there, I'm having trouble sorting through the fanboyism.

> an Elektron forum member posted a quick jam last night
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUzuelBYtw

I saw his first video but did not post it for fear of Gert getting angry :) these are the only videos in existence that show the OT actually doing something.

> I'll keep you posted when mine gets here

Please do. I think it's a good machine but very niche, even for elektron!