MIDI Sequencers

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 21 08:54:52 CET 2011

> I'll have a bit more of a play next week, it might be that I download
> reaper for windows, though I really would rather stick with osx.

.. one more thing, there is a Midex2-compatible open-source firmware blob out there (its just an 8051 and its UARTs), somewhere, that will turn the thing into a class-compliant device that uses the built-in OSX driver.  I will see if I can find it for you .. I investigated this whole issue once, a few years ago, btw .. the 8051 firmware uploader used in the Midex products was a particularly nasty thorn in the side of the stuff I did for Total Integration ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan