From tunisia

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 18 16:20:52 CET 2011

I'm in china (the land of the free... sex) so I'll probably miss this.
Sounds interesting though...
(I've got to get some sleep, been drunk most of the time as I've been
visiting suppliers most of the time. Work can be hard. But I've bought a
new guitar and lots of electronic parts so I'm looking forward to go
home in... 12 days... Still I can recomend to visit china, so different
than EU. Got to sleep now...)
Cheers,

--
ToAd